Dr. Sheila R. Curry
Categories: Co-Pastor/Biblical Counselor
- 1960 - Sheila Reading Curry was born on the 20th of January in Hannibal, Missouri to William Reading and Ruth Reading.
- 1988 - She married John L. Curry. She is the step-mother of two adult children and five grandchildren.
- 1978 - She graduated from University City Sr. High School, University City, MO.
- 1982 - She received a B.S. degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences from the University of Missouri - Columbia, MO.
- 1991 - She received a Masters of Arts degree in Health Services Management from Webster University - St. Louis, MO.
- 2009 - She received a Doctorate of Biblical Studies in Biblical Counseling from Masters International School of Divinity.
- 1981 - She received a Histology Techician certification. (HT A.S.C.P)
- 1991 - She received a Histotechnology certification. (HTL A.S.C.P)
- 2009 - She received a certification in Biblical Counseling from the International Association of Biblical Counselors. (IABC)
- 1992 to present - She is currently a full-time employee at Barnes Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO as a Technical Specialist in the Surgical PathologyDepartment - Histology Laboratory.
- 2013 to present - She has over twenty-seven years of experience in the healthcare field.
- 1983-1992 - She worked with inner-city youth at St. Louis Bible Way Church, St. Louis, MO.
- 1991-2004 - She was ordained as one of the pastors of the Bible Way Churches of America and sent to Co-Pastor at Belleville Bible Way Church, Belleville, IL.
- 2005 to present - She was ordained as Co-pastor of Conqueror's Christian Center, Belleville, IL. where she stands in gap along side her husband preaching and teaching the Word of God. She organizes, administrates, and delegates ministries within the Conqueror's Christian Center, Inc.
- 2010 - She formed Conqueror's Biblical Counseling and Training Center.